The European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists (EAERE) has a membership of over 1200 researchers dedicated to understanding what policy measures can help achieve an environmentally sustainable future.
The 24th Annual EAERE Conference will be held at the University of Manchester in June 2019 and it expect over 700 participants.
The Conference will deal with a wide range of topics including:
- Individual and organisational behaviour change
- biodiversity loss; resource depletion; climate change
- environmental innovation
- environmental valuation
- green growth and natural capital
with applications to all sectors of the economy including:
- agriculture and forestry
- energy and mineral resources
- water and marine resources